Courses for this Semester

  • And then there was one...
  • Florina: English 12, Calculus 12 and Superfit 12

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's been a While!

Hello again,
I went skiing in Whistler last week... (where I did my schoolwork)

English:
  • read up to Act 4 Scene 4
  • Completed Act 2 questions (others underway :) )
  • Completed Appearance Vs. Reality sheet
  • Completed Stereotypes sheet
  • Working on tabloid
Calculus:
  • Completed almost all work for second unit
  • Almost complete review
  • Working on word problems section in unit 3
Other:
  • Completed scholarship letters
  • have written 1 essay and have 3 to go...
  • Filled out extra scholarship forms
Superfit:
  • I am really sick right now (thanks to my Dad's lovely cold!)
  • I will be back at it again soon :)
  • And the blog is up dated too

No comments:

Post a Comment